Tuesday, January 13, 2009

To all the haters

In case you forgot



And don't fucking forget it. I will not be trifled with and my holy judgments are not up for debate.

Would you go to John Nash and tell him 2+2 doesn't = 4?

Would you go to Stephen Hawking and say "hey dick, I'm smarter than you because I can walk"?

Would you go to Heidi Klum and say "you look ugly today. Plus your hat looks retarded"?

I DARE SAY YOU WOULD NOT!

So don't come onto BeastDuels and tell me that I'm wrong, or I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

Maybe if you shut up and get a little wiser, I might drop a compliment like this your way: "Check out the big brain on Brett! You're a smart motherfucker."

'kay, peace out you Big Kahuna Burger eatin' motherfuckers.
--Nick

No comments: